Carnival Victory Cruise Review by DelaynaLujan: DO NOT BOOK WITH CARNIVAL!!!

DelaynaLujan
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Eastern Caribbean Cruises

DO NOT BOOK WITH CARNIVAL!!!

Sail Date: May 2013

If I had a choice to do it over again, there would be no way that I would ever book with Carnival again! We have never been treated so rudely by staff in our life.

My daughter was treated so badly that she never went back to the desert bar, which was sad to me since she just accepted in Denver's culinary arts program as a junior in High School.

We were drug around for 15-20mins by a hostess that took us to three different restaurants on the ship and when asked what was going on we were yelled at by the Manager that if we didn't go we would have top wait for an hr, that was what were planning on since we were going to take pictures. I was very offend being treated like I was a child. Then you having flashing moving lights in the middle of dinner for a waiter dance, as a migraine suffer this caused me to have leave the restaurant ASAP as I couldn't stand the pain and again this was not our normal restaurant. That whole experience ruined our entire night, as I had More to go bed with medication.

My carnival card was grabbed out of my hand when returning to the ship by an employee because I didn't know know what she wanted to me to do, would of been helpful if she would of gotten the phone!

We would order food/drinks at dinner and would never get them. We got tired of having to ask again and treated like we were bothering them, so we just gave up.

We encountered this treatment throughout the whole cruise!!

I finally lost it when the carnival shuttle staff took our tickets and ended up putting us on the wrong shuttle to wrong airport and then I had to pay for a $75. taxi ride to get us back to Miami instead of Ft. Lauderdale and one of suitcases was destroyed on the plane that one of the wheels was just hanging on by a thread and my son had to carry it all the way to the car.

You will also pay for everything you do on the cruise, Bingo, Putput golf, Pingpong everything was $25. a person, nothing is included.

We have traveled all over the world and this was our first cruise and we are not even sure that we ever want to go on a cruise again after this experience with Carnival. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>