Silver Cloud Cruise Review by mikegboca: 5 star ship 2 star food

5 star ship 2 star food

Sail Date: May 2013
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

first time on a so called luxury cruise. ship was great, small tastefully elegant. butler was wonderful
but it is incredible at the poor quality of the restaurant staff as well as the quality of the food.

our lifestyle allows us to eat out 300 days a year in in 2 years I might have sent back meals maybe twice.

in 7 days I was served 3 indelible meals cold, overlooked tasteless. when I switched the substitute was even worse.

if we asked the. waiter if we could change something the answer was no ( not I will try) but the maitre d' had no problem ( at least the management had some sense.

one night my wife asked for a veal chop and was told they were saving them for the barbeque the next night. are u kidding me, the night before we watched 4 couples each order 2 veal chops for dinner

the final straw was room service. after 25 cruises I ordered room service for the first time.

soup ice cold salmon like rubber and cold More and insipid vegetables.

I passed these comments onto the cruise line and 3 weeks later they could not even bother to respond Less

Published 06/09/13