Silver Cloud Cruise Review by mikegboca

Cruise Date: May 2013
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: VES
See More About: Silver Cloud Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Silversea Cruise Deals

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Silver Cloud Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Silver Cloud Deck Plans
5 star ship 2 star food

first time on a so called luxury cruise. ship was great, small tastefully elegant. butler was wonderful
but it is incredible at the poor quality of the restaurant staff as well as the quality of the food.

our lifestyle allows us to eat out 300 days a year in in 2 years I might have sent back meals maybe twice.

in 7 days I was served 3 indelible meals cold, overlooked tasteless. when I switched the substitute was even worse.

if we asked the. waiter if we could change something the answer was no ( not I will try) but the maitre d' had no problem ( at least the management had some sense.

one night my wife asked for a veal chop and was told they were saving them for the barbeque the next night. are u kidding me, the night before we watched 4 couples each order 2 veal chops for dinner

the final straw was room service. after 25 cruises I ordered room service for the first time.

soup ice cold salmon like rubber and cold and insipid vegetables.

I passed these comments onto the cruise line and 3 weeks later they could not even bother to respond

Publication Date: 06/09/13