Celebrity Eclipse 4

“CAN ANYONE GET ME A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE?”
Cruise review of Celebrity Eclipse

JimmyDee
Member Since 2013

Overall Member Rating

I went from Fort Lauderdale to Lisbon on this beautiful ship with Captain Marcus R. at the helm. We had a beautiful balcony room , 6173 , port side. for only $859 for 16 days with stops in Nassau, and two Canary Islands.While judging the ship which is just beautiful she just glided across the Atlantic, I had to consider many of it's aspects, first this was a repositioning, not a usual cruise, so the passengers are somewhat older.

The food was good, the service great, but if I had the choice I would get back on the NCL EPIC WITH ALL ITS Faults and plastic flowers and plants. Beauty gets boring after the fourth day. The entertainment can not compare to the Epic or the Princess. The stops were were welcome. The worst thing was the coffee, i tasted better dish water, the only good coffee is the cafe where half the crew runs to get a good cup if Joe. In room movies were good and room service was right on time. We ate at three of the special restaurants which came as a great break More from sitting next to Mr & Mrs Droopster, with their stimulating conversation, all 10 words in 10 days. We had three formal nights but why get dressed up for just a regular dinner and just one night with lobster. The buffet was pretty good and they had a very good selection. Yes it was worth it I won over $1000 at the casino but one must remember a cruise is a cruise and a repositioning is a repositioning , there are cutbacks. Yes I like the ship , love it no. I am a big fan of the Ruby and the Crown pricess and the fun ship is Carnival when it's not dead at sea. The is a ship for everyone just plan and ask question.

Ahoy Captain Marqus R. the decks are swabbed and the plank is ready

Published 06/09/13

Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Eclipse Review

Celebrity Eclipse Cruises to Transatlantic

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?