Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by ask4bb: PERFECT

PERFECT

Sail Date: May 2012
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)

Being a spry lil chippie, I used that ship as my personal chateau. I ran the hallways and enjoyed all the amenities they had to offer. Every appointment was properly placed and I had no trouble getting used to being treated like a queen. The food was better than I could have expected. Hot, served with a smile and a little "enjoy Ms B" to go along with it. They serve the juiciest and most flavor able hamburgers I've ever tasted. The specialty restaurants were the best in it's class. The Tuscan Grill was more that I could have ever wanted. The staff was the best ever. Q-sine (sp) was the funnest restaurant ever. Ordering from tablets was so fun and the samples of all the nations just kept on coming. Fun evening every time I stepped out of my stateroom no matter what that evening held.

The fitted sheets blew my mind. It's the sheet perfection that allows me an enjoyable nights sleep. The bed itself didn't make me search for a cooler spot during the night. That bamboo mattress More always kept it cool. The shower was fog free, blew my mind!

Ordering excursions and room service food from the plasma was over the top. I love over the top. I was in heaven. The room attendants would line up and wait for me every morning to see what kind of hairstyle I would sport that day. I'm a hairstylist and gave them entertainment each day with something crazy different. They were the sweetest and kindest I've ever had on any ship ever. When it was my birthday, I came back to the room that evening with a cute little toweled monkey on the bed. They don't to do the towel animals throughout Celebrity ships but with his prior knowledge of my birthday, it was my special allowance.

Quasar was a bumping disco that I had the privilege of busting a move for at least a whole minute every night!! Beautiful room. The slots were loose and everyone knew my name. That's always the favorite! I will find the Equinox again.....Little did I know that this ship was on my bucket list! I've cruised on the newest Reflection and didn't enjoy it nearly as much as the Equinox. Less

Read more Celebrity Equinox cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Equinox Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Equinox Deluxe Ocean View W/ Veranda Continental Deck (6) 7114

Great location. Forced you to get a little exercise by walking from the elevators but not that far. It was forward toward the anchor but we were to high up to be disturbed by it daily as we port as on other ships. Great view with nothing in the way. It was almost better because it was toward the curve where the shop begins to narrow. You got even more to see as you sailed forward. Smooth balcony floor. The glass always stayed clean too from sea dew.

Capri Walking Tour

Took the single chair lifts to the top of Ana Capri. Breathtaking for my birthday!!!!