Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by blult79: Wonderful excursions but older ship

blult79
Member Since 2013

Family & Children 1.0

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Wonderful excursions but older ship

Sail Date: May 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

I attended this cruise with my family. There were seven of us in total. The biggest issue I have with this cruise was the rooms were drab and outdated. Also the ship could have been a lot cleaner. Our room attendant was very friendly and helpful however our room was not cleaned very well. I find this to be very disturbing since Royal Caribbean automatically charges you $12 a day to tip the wait staff and room attendants. Four the four days we were on the ship, our room was never vacuumed. Twice we failed to receive the agenda for the day. Also, he would frequently hang used towels back up on the rack even after we purposely left them on the floor to be taken out of the room.

The food was delicious in the My Fair Lady dining room. We ate there every night for dinner. The options provided during dinner were a nice assortment. I avoided the buffet style meals as much as possible. This was primarily due to my own issues with germs. Frequently in the Windjammer Cafe we would More come across plates and glasses that still had food on them, even though they were placed amongst the clean plates.

Royal Caribbean's customers have changed greatly over the last few years and because of this I believe this has reduced the amount of money they have invested into making updates to the staterooms. We had two large staterooms located on the seventh floor and a room with a balcony. The bathrooms were old and needed work. The furniture in the room is also outdated. The only new item in the room is a small flat screen TV.

Nassau is wonderful as always and Cococay was absolutely beautiful. Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Enchantment of the Seas Large Oceanview Stateroom Deck 3 7012

The large staterooms on Enchantment of the Seas were very drab. Furniture was outdated and the bathrooms were very small and also not very clean. Cabins are in desperate need of an overhaul. I also found the beds to be uncomfortable.

(5.5)

Beautiful clear water.. Nice isolated island.

Read 231 CocoCay Reviews