Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by justin4793

Carnival Breeze
Member Name: justin4793
Cruise Date: May 2013
Shore Excursions 5+

Carnival Breeze is the worst ship I have ever been on

Well first let me start by saying I have cruised on Carnival many times before and I am Platinum with the VIFP club. I have always enjoyed the ships and staff. However this was the worst cruise I have ever been on.

1. THERE IS NO ADULT ONLY POOL IN THE AFT (like on VALOR, LIBERTY , GLORY, CONQUEST) the entire cruise was protecting yourself from the barrage of children jumping, splashing, throwing toys, and peeing in the pool. And the ONE pool supervisor there was is good for CRAP, saw him two times the entire cruise and he never did anything. Pool rules were posted in the most conspicuous places and NO ONE cared. Also Security was down by pool one day and I asked him to do something about the kids that were jumping in the pool and he said to me its not my JOB...(hmmm not quite sure what your job is than while at sea)

2. The staff was horrible, I have never been argued with so much. Even the Guest Services staff argued with me, and I never asked for anything but for some control down by the pool.

3. Your time dining staff was slow and it took forever to get food even though I was there right when they opened and it wasnt very busy.

4. The lido buffet was redesigned to make the walkways narrower. The drink areas made it only possible for one person to get a drink at a time.

5. Comedy club is a joke...literally ... its way smaller than other ships with bad seating and barely any of it. They also make everyone clear the lounge between shows and stand in line that goes down the stairs while other people sneak up in line and you are constantly ran over by people going to the bathroom.

6. The spa area was made of course to maximize their profits, I always go to the sauna and steam room which is always a nice treat. However on this ship there is a super small sauna and no FREE steam room, they made the locker room so small no one has a place to get dressed and the lockers are right in front of the entrance so if you are changing and the door opens, people outside get a great view of your naked body. There are two showers unlike the other ships which have i think 6 .

7. Indian food at the aft pool was disgusting and smelly, they made the same food everyday and all I can say is Yuck

8. On Port days the entire ship smelled like sewer, not very appetizing if you ask me.

This is all I can remember for now, I guess my conclusion is if you are looking to have a great cruise and like relaxing at the pool without having a bunch of kids annoying you and super loud music I wouldnt recommend the Breeze if you are used to going on Valor, Liberty, Glory, (any with an adult only POOL)

This was not the vacation I was expecting after going on so many other Carnival Cruises .

Cruiser Beware