Disney Dream Cruise Review by Irene7

Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
A cruise that I loved and will never forget

I traveled with my sister and this was our first Disney Cruise. I am 23 and she is 19 and we have always loved Disney World and wanted to give the Disney Cruise line a try, and boy are we glad that we did. We arrived at the port at 12:00 and were on board by 12:27. We loved how they announced our family name welcoming us on board - very classy. When we entered the atrium, I could not believe how beautiful it was, along with how beautiful the entire ship is. Very classy any upscale. We went straight to Cabanas for lunch and had not trouble finding a table and just enjoyed a very good lunch. We were both impressed with the food in Cabanas (lot's to choose from) as well as the food in the MDR's. We had dinner at Remy on the second night, and it is well worth the $75. price tags. I was actually escorted to the ladies room and escorted back to the table by one of the hosts - talk about class. The food was absolutely delicious!!!

The service throughout the entire ship just impressed me more and more. The crew, the waiter and assistant along with our stateroom steward was just great and I have no complaints. To tell the truth, I could not find anything that I did not like about the ship.

We saw all the three shows and enjoyed them all. The Pirates night was fun and just loved the fireworks.

Went to Atlantis to swim with the dolphins which was a lot of fun. The icing on the cake was Castaway Cay. What a gorgeous island Disney has. We went snorkeling, swimming, bike riding and had a great lunch.

The cruise went by so fast and there was no way that we could do everything in 4 nights so we are planning to cruise on the Disney Fantasy next year. Since we booked transfers we were able to check in for our flight on board and after Disney took our luggage we didn't see them again until we arrived at the Phila airport. Went through customs in less then 20 minutes and then off to the airport in the magical express. We has the best time and would recommend DCL to everyone. Thank you Disney Cruise Lines for a wonderful vacation!!!

Publication Date: 06/05/13