Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by bigd1101

Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

ALWAYS THE BEST!
Folks, face it, there will always be the hard to please. My wife and I have cruised Norwegian 4 times now, booked next May. While we can't compare other cruise lines, we have no reason to switch. Cruising is NOT for everyone as you will witness here with the bad reviews. We both are very critical of food prep and taste, the wife runs a kitchen and is a top notch baker and I have cooked all my life and know good food when I taste it. Love the food on board in all the restaurants. Sure, some are better than others and the extra charge ones are superior, but as far as some being inedible? Nonsense. You can bet the same whiners eat at Burger King, so take that with a grain of salt. The Italian La Cucina is not as good as it used to be, I'll say that, but we like it just the same. The Asian one is the hidden gem......no one goes there but it's great! Perfect, no crowds and great food. The main dining halls.....no problem. The buffet? HUGE selection and I mean HUGE. If you can't find something good to eat there then obviously your taste buds have been compromised.If food is all you want out of a cruise, then eat away, but it's the whole package that keeps us coming back.

Our cabin has always been super clean and I'm a clean freak. Our steward has always been the best. The staff is TOPS.......the entertainment? Something for everyone.

Bermuda? One of the most beautiful places on the planet. The people, warm and friendly, the places to see, many. The beaches, stunning. Best snorkeling. Norwegian has it down and when was the last time you saw any of their ships on the news for bad things happening? These are Viking descendents.So, don't listen to all the complaints guys, like I said, there is always the hard to please and trust me, if they're not complaining about a cruise, they're complaining about something else.

Publication Date: 06/03/13