Carnival Dream Cruise Review by libbimom: FIRST TIME CRUISER ~ EXCELLENT!!!

libbimom
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

FIRST TIME CRUISER ~ EXCELLENT!!!

Sail Date: May 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

Hi everyone! As a first time cruiser, aboard the Carnival Dream, I have to say I was a bit nervous at first.....not knowing what to expect. My sister-in-law and I went on a "girls week" and she has cruised many, many times ~ so I could count on her to show me the ropes of cruising.....

Let me say that it was a WONDERFUL week of fun, relaxation and a lot of great memories to cherish. I couldn't have asked for a better cruise. Now, keep in mind, being my first I have nothing to compare it to ~ but ~ since being home I've been asked "would you do it again" and the ONLY answer I can come up with is "IN A HEART BEAT"!! In fact, my brother, sister-in-law, husband and I are booked to cruise on the Carnival Breeze in January 2014. CAN'T WAIT!!

We never had a cabin steward that wasn't interested in our wants/needs/desires, always friendly and our steward was VERY friendly and cordial. He called us by name each and every time we saw him, making it more personal. Our More dining experience in the evening was excellent ~ Lead Waiter was not only accommodating, but as well very personable, and had a wonderful sense of humor. After the first night of dinner, we requested and received his area for dinner ~ He and "his boys" went above and beyond in serving us. I could have easily gained weight, but having been warned ahead of time, I paced myself in eating so I didn't gain...LOL.....

I cannot say enough about this cruise and can't wait to go again!

Oh...a little added note...I was fearful of perhaps getting sea sick and being embarrassed about "tossing my cookies", NOPE ~ didn't happen ~ thank goodness!

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES ROCKS !!!! Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Dream Balcony Verandah 8432

Took a private tour of the island and enjoyed every minute of it!!