“Crystal Serenity - Northern Europe”
Cruise review of Crystal Serenity

Skibunnycruiser Crystal Serenity 3 Crystal Serenity - Northern Europe
Skibunnycruiser
Member Since 2006
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Overall it was an okay cruise. I don't know if it was the region of the cruise (the Baltic) or what, but the crowd was dead. We were at the late seating for dinner and there was no one in the bar before dinner. I'm not exaggerating....NO ONE. I don't know if these 800 passengers had all given up drinking or if they are all cheap because you have to pay for drinks. Regardless, it made for a boring cruise. The food is good, but I detest the cafeteria style breakfast restaurant. No one to take your tray and find you a table. Not enough tables, either. I would go to the dining room, if I were to go on Crystal again. I found the times of the dinner seatings were too early or too late. Although for an introduction to President Jackson, you could eat in the alternate dining rooms as often as you like. I think the staterooms are small. The Penthouse with Veranda is efficient, but crowded. The butler is great, but a stewardess or room service do the same thing on Silversea or Seabourn. I love the view from the gym, but found the equipment lacking. Spin bikes, please...not those old fashioned recumbent bikes. I found the shore tours to be just okay. We did better on our own, sometimes hiring a private car and guide with another couple. This was my third and probably last Crystal Cruise. I've done five or six Silversea before this last Crystal and they don't compare.

Crystal Serenity Cruises to the Baltic Sea

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Crystal Serenity Review
Crystal Serenity Cruises to the Baltic Sea
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?