“Good itinerary and ok for the price.”
Cruise review of MSC Fantasia

Gembo MSC Fantasia 3 Good itinerary and ok for the price.
Gembo
Member Since 2012
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Only my second cruise, first one being a Celebrity cruise, so probably spolit. Spent a week from Venice to the Greek islands and back. Choose the cruise based on the itinerary. Food - We used the buffett restaurant for breakfast and lunch ok. Didn't try it for dinner. Cerchio D Oro restaurant Dinner - I'm not a big eater but the evening meal in the Cerchio D Oro restaurant was lukewarm edible but portions not very big.but not very big. If you have not got a sweet tooth and fancy cheese and biscuits bring your own biscuits as you do not get any! No tea or coffee is served after the meal not a problem for me but just an observation. Drinks -Allegrissimo package worthwhile, bearing in mind that you do not have to pay tax on top. I read on some comments that the staff were not very friendly or speak english. I did not find a problem with this, however I did find the bar staff quite rude in that they did not acknowledge that you were standing at the bar waiting to be served. The ship was clean and on the whole staff were friendly. All in all I enjoyed the cruise, would I come again probably not.
MSC Fantasia Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s MSC Fantasia Review
MSC Fantasia Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?