MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by Gembo: Good itinerary and ok for the price.

Gembo
Member Since 2012

Compare Prices on MSC Fantasia Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Good itinerary and ok for the price.

Sail Date: May 2013
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Venice

Only my second cruise, first one being a Celebrity cruise, so probably spolit. Spent a week from Venice to the Greek islands and back. Choose the cruise based on the itinerary.

Food - We used the buffett restaurant for breakfast and lunch ok.

Didn't try it for dinner.

Cerchio D Oro restaurant Dinner - I'm not a big eater but the evening meal in the Cerchio D Oro restaurant was lukewarm edible but portions not very big.but not very big. If you have not got a sweet tooth and fancy cheese and biscuits bring your own biscuits as you do not get any! No tea or coffee is served after the meal not a problem for me but just an observation.

Drinks -Allegrissimo package worthwhile, bearing in mind that you do not have to pay tax on top.

I read on some comments that the staff were not very friendly or speak english. I did not find a problem with this, however I did find the bar staff quite rude in that they did not acknowledge that you were standing at the More bar waiting to be served.

The ship was clean and on the whole staff were friendly.

All in all I enjoyed the cruise, would I come again probably not. Less