“What are you waiting for?”
Cruise review of Carnival Splendor

VJN23 Carnival Splendor 5 What are you waiting for?
VJN23
Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Carnival exceeded my expectations. We just got back home today. I couldn't wait to encourage others to try it. For an individual or a family that wants to rest and recharge their energy this is the vacation for you. The interior cabins are more spacious than other cruise lines. The balcony cabin across the hall seemed huge. I would catch a glimpse as I walked by when it was being serviced. The staff kept the ship minty clean. They even had small paper tissue by the restroom doors! These were to be used to open the door upon exiting. A lot of us simply loved that! Also, the laundry rooms with washer/dryers and an iron were sooo convenient. My goal on this cruise was to rest and relax at the least expensive rate. We were a group of 21 that took advantage of the Friends and Family event. My seventeen year old daughter says it is her cruise line of preference now. Enjoy! Almost forgot, Half Moon Cay has one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. Nassau, Bahamas is not bad. It does have a nice beach by Atlantis with lots of waves! We took a tour of Grand Turk but in my opinion it was not worth $15 per person for an hour and a half. Had I known I would have just stayed by the beach which looked very appealing.
Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

7210
It was perfectly suited for our needs. When my husband and I were inside we were usually resting or getting ready for the next activity. Little things make me happy. My bed was made and my towels were changed twice a day. On our previous cruise we had a balcony cabin. I was afraid I would feel uncomfortable without even a window this time. However, my fears were unfounded.
Published 05/29/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Splendor Review
Carnival Splendor Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?