Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by VJN23

Carnival Splendor
Carnival Splendor
Member Name: VJN23
Cruise Date: May 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Southern Caribbean
See More About: Carnival Splendor Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Public Rooms Not Rated
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

What are you waiting for?
Carnival exceeded my expectations. We just got back home today. I couldn't wait to encourage others to try it. For an individual or a family that wants to rest and recharge their energy this is the vacation for you. The interior cabins are more spacious than other cruise lines. The balcony cabin across the hall seemed huge. I would catch a glimpse as I walked by when it was being serviced. The staff kept the ship minty clean. They even had small paper tissue by the restroom doors! These were to be used to open the door upon exiting. A lot of us simply loved that! Also, the laundry rooms with washer/dryers and an iron were sooo convenient.

My goal on this cruise was to rest and relax at the least expensive rate. We were a group of 21 that took advantage of the Friends and Family event. My seventeen year old daughter says it is her cruise line of preference now. Enjoy! Almost forgot, Half Moon Cay has one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. Nassau, Bahamas is not bad. It does have a nice beach by Atlantis with lots of waves! We took a tour of Grand Turk but in my opinion it was not worth $15 per person for an hour and a half. Had I known I would have just stayed by the beach which looked very appealing.

Publication Date: 05/29/13