“Great Time!!!”
Cruise review of Carnival Fascination

Mac9624 Carnival Fascination 3 Great Time!!!
Mac9624
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We were on the only 7 day voyage out of Jacksonville this year and our expectations were not high knowing that it was an older ship and did not have all the bells and whistles. They certainly exceeded our expectations and a good time was had by all. We have been on 11 previous cruises with various cruise lines. We had 2 Inside cabins on the Main Deck. We tried the $8 park & Shuttle at the entrance to the port and they did a terrible job coming and going. I am planning another trip hopefully out of Jax next year and we will definitely find an alternative Park/Shuttle. The ship itself is older and shows some age, however we were blessed with great weather throughout the cruise and the service and staff were all excellent. Donald, Elecia and Felix at 2nd seating Imagination Dining Room were point on with their service and Wayan & Zantance were excellent Room Stewards. We ate all dinners in the MDR and they were great. Breakfast I preferred the MDR but family wanted buffet. We ate lunch in all areas and they were great. Shows and comedians were average to above average. the ports were great, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay & Nassau. I was going to buy a future cruise certificate but when I met the Ambassador she said you had to book your definite itinerary now in order to buy one. I did not have any idea as I probably get 2 emails a day from Carnival and that was never told to me. In the past you could use up to 2 years. Shame on Carnival. We did have a great time and if you are looking for a great value cruise to have fun, worship the sun and just getaway, I would without hesitation recommend this ship.
Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Interior

4Dm243
Main Deck M243 Great Inside Cabin with larger than expected bathroom.

Port
We wandered the Port Shopping area, Went to Margaritaville Pool and swam then went to the beach and swam. Great port area just off the ship.
Read 1,368 Grand Turk Reviews
Port
We have been here several times and done many of things. This time we did the walking tour again and ended up at Junkanoo Beach.
Read 4,128 Nassau Reviews
Published 05/29/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Fascination Review
Carnival Fascination Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?