Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by mikeydoo: GREAT SHIP

Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

GREAT SHIP

Sail Date: April 2013

I was hesitant at first because of her size, but I had to see the ship. I was impressed. I knew the ship would be beautiful and have many "WOW" factors. I was completely surprised with, despite her size, how easy it was to navigate the ship. And what surprised me the most is that she never felt crowded. There were over 6,000 people on our sailing. We never had a problem finding areas to sit or felt crowded. The service on this ship was second to none. Every staff member we came into contact delivered exceptional customer service. Being in the hospitality business, this is something I always look for.

The food in the main dining room was great as well as the buffets in the Windjammer.I was surprised, however, at how small the Windjammer was compared to the size of the ship. But to our surprise we never had a problem finding a table. What wowed me even more is that every time we entered the Windjammer, weather for breakfast or lunch, they had waiters greeting you and finding a More table for you. I have never experienced that on any other ship. Nice Touch!! We ate in Chops Grill - I can't wait to eat there again.

All the shows were awesome. They did an awesome job with Hairspray. The Oasis of Dreams show at the Aqua Theater was jaw dropping. Entertainment at its best!!

The Solarium was the nicest I have ever seen. georgeous, spacious & functional.
I thought I would only do Oasis Class once just to experience it, but now I can't wait to go back. Thank you Royal Caribbean! Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 6

We went to a private day resort called Nachi Cocum. If you haven't tried - do! It was one of the best port days we ever had. The food was great, the drinks were plentiful. The beach was peaceful and the service was outstanding. Book early as they only allow 150 people in for the day. You are guaranteed a chair right on the beach.
Read 3139 Cozumel Reviews

Jamaica is not one of our favorite islands as it is not the safest. The port in Jamiaca was very nice and clean. Outside the port - well - I wouldn't venture out alone. We bought a day pass through "Resort for a Day". It was great. We went to the Hilton Rose Hall Resort. They picked us up at the pier and brought us back. The all-inclusive resort was clean and relaxing.
Read 492 Falmouth Reviews

Love! Love! Love! Been there many times. Always looking forward to going back!
Read 373 Labadee Reviews