Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by mikeydoo

Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

GREAT SHIP
I was hesitant at first because of her size, but I had to see the ship. I was impressed. I knew the ship would be beautiful and have many "WOW" factors. I was completely surprised with, despite her size, how easy it was to navigate the ship. And what surprised me the most is that she never felt crowded. There were over 6,000 people on our sailing. We never had a problem finding areas to sit or felt crowded. The service on this ship was second to none. Every staff member we came into contact delivered exceptional customer service. Being in the hospitality business, this is something I always look for.

The food in the main dining room was great as well as the buffets in the Windjammer.I was surprised, however, at how small the Windjammer was compared to the size of the ship. But to our surprise we never had a problem finding a table. What wowed me even more is that every time we entered the Windjammer, weather for breakfast or lunch, they had waiters greeting you and finding a table for you. I have never experienced that on any other ship. Nice Touch!! We ate in Chops Grill - I can't wait to eat there again.

All the shows were awesome. They did an awesome job with Hairspray. The Oasis of Dreams show at the Aqua Theater was jaw dropping. Entertainment at its best!!

The Solarium was the nicest I have ever seen. georgeous, spacious & functional.

I thought I would only do Oasis Class once just to experience it, but now I can't wait to go back. Thank you Royal Caribbean!

Publication Date: 05/30/13