La Marguerite Cruise Review by Happy Heiress

Member Name: Happy Heiress
Cruise Date: September 2012
Embarkation: other
Destination: Asia
See More About: La Marguerite Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | AmaWaterways Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Dining Not Rated
Public Rooms Not Rated
Cabins Not Rated
Entertainment Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Ship Facts: La Marguerite Review (by Cruise Critic!)
AMA Waterways Mekong River Cruise
I would just like to express the views of myself and my 88 year young Mom, who both seasoned world travelers, just had one of our very best experiences to date.

We booked a 16 day land/river expedition which covered Hanoi, Halong Bay, Siem Riep, Tonle Sap, and many small ports of call down the Mekong, finally ending the tour in Ho Chi Mihn City. We were totally impressed in every way. Great airport arrival service, truly grand 5 star hotels through-out, all transfers organized and in comfort, Halong Bay side-trip beyond imagineable, and all services aboard La Marguerite exceptional. Our personal tour director was Mr. Pham Thanh Hung, who took on our group with a natural grace and ease which set the tone for a wonderfully relaxed and comfortable time for all.

I am not at all a cruise-a-holic, I enjoy all types of travel, in all different modes....just trying to keep up to my Mom on the elephant!!!....wait for me!!!!

But this is a trip we would both be happy to do again, and that cant be said for all the trips we have done.

Kudos to AMA Waterways, we will be back!!!!

Publication Date: 05/29/13