Norwegian Breakaway 5

Sheltiegurl3
Member Since 2012
164 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

This is our 2nd cruise with NCL (in a 4 month period)...Everything was Perfect from Embarkation to Debarkation...

Captain Evans Hoyt was the BEST....We adored Cruise Director Julie Valeriote and Asst. Director Simon...

Cabin Steward Ronald he was amazing (#13120) I brought my Panda pillow buddy with me...he did some cute things with my pillow...coincided the Towel Animals with my Panda...Sooo Cute!!!

The Bermudians were so Friendly and I felt extremely safe in their country...

My favorite show was the Cirque Dreams in the Speigle Tent...what an amazing show...!!!

1980's nite on Friday nite 5/17/13...was amazing...the Fire works were Fabulous all on the Spice H2O deck.

Yes, there were some minor glitches that week...but our outlook is LIFE IS NOT PERFECT....there are glitches everyday in our lives...so just take everything with a grain of salt and go with the flow...SMILE, BE FRIENDLY, get involved and you will have an Awesome time on More this cruise!!! Live it Up and Have Fun...Be Social...!!!

We are hoping to be back on the Breakaway for the cruise to Florida and the Bahamas this coming October 2013!! Less

Norwegian Breakaway Cruises to Bermuda

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: May 2013
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Balcony Stateroom

BC13120
Beautiful cabin....very comfortable for my husband and I....plenty of space...Very quiet area in the Forward area...Deck #13.

Published 05/29/13

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Breakaway Review

Norwegian Breakaway Cruises to Bermuda

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?