Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Sheltiegurl3: Bermuda Inaugural Cruise

Overall Member Rating

Bermuda Inaugural Cruise

Sail Date: May 2013
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

This is our 2nd cruise with NCL (in a 4 month period)...Everything was Perfect from Embarkation to Debarkation...

Captain Evans Hoyt was the BEST....We adored Cruise Director Julie Valeriote and Asst. Director Simon...

Cabin Steward Ronald he was amazing (#13120) I brought my Panda pillow buddy with me...he did some cute things with my pillow...coincided the Towel Animals with my Panda...Sooo Cute!!!

The Bermudians were so Friendly and I felt extremely safe in their country...

My favorite show was the Cirque Dreams in the Speigle Tent...what an amazing show...!!!

1980's nite on Friday nite 5/17/13...was amazing...the Fire works were Fabulous all on the Spice H2O deck.

Yes, there were some minor glitches that week...but our outlook is LIFE IS NOT PERFECT....there are glitches everyday in our lives...so just take everything with a grain of salt and go with the flow...SMILE, BE FRIENDLY, get involved and you will have an Awesome time on More this cruise!!! Live it Up and Have Fun...Be Social...!!!

We are hoping to be back on the Breakaway for the cruise to Florida and the Bahamas this coming October 2013!! Less

Published 05/29/13

Read more Norwegian Breakaway cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Breakaway Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Breakaway Bermuda Cruises

Cabin review: BC13120 Balcony Stateroom

Beautiful cabin....very comfortable for my husband and I....plenty of space...Very quiet area in the Forward area...Deck #13.

Read All Balcony Stateroom (BC) Reviews >>
Sheltiegurl3
Member Since 2012
164 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X