Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Sheltiegurl3

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Sheltiegurl3
Norwegian Breakaway
Norwegian Breakaway
Member Name: Sheltiegurl3
Cruise Date: May 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: BC
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+

Bermuda Inaugural Cruise
This is our 2nd cruise with NCL (in a 4 month period)...Everything was Perfect from Embarkation to Debarkation...

Captain Evans Hoyt was the BEST....We adored Cruise Director Julie Valeriote and Asst. Director Simon...

Cabin Steward Ronald he was amazing (#13120) I brought my Panda pillow buddy with me...he did some cute things with my pillow...coincided the Towel Animals with my Panda...Sooo Cute!!!

The Bermudians were so Friendly and I felt extremely safe in their country...

My favorite show was the Cirque Dreams in the Speigle Tent...what an amazing show...!!!

1980's nite on Friday nite 5/17/13...was amazing...the Fire works were Fabulous all on the Spice H2O deck.

Yes, there were some minor glitches that week...but our outlook is LIFE IS NOT PERFECT....there are glitches everyday in our lives...so just take everything with a grain of salt and go with the flow...SMILE, BE FRIENDLY, get involved and you will have an Awesome time on this cruise!!! Live it Up and Have Fun...Be Social...!!!

We are hoping to be back on the Breakaway for the cruise to Florida and the Bahamas this coming October 2013!!

Publication Date: 05/29/13