“Ship needs improvement”

blue_butterfly2012
Member Since 2011
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We arrived at the port at 10 a.m. Staff at the port got our luggage and told us that in 2 hours we should get it in our room. We went inside the waiting room where we were informed that embarkation should begin at 10:30 a.m. We got a number (8) and were told to wait for our number to be called. We waited and around 10:50 a.m. our number was called. We had a smooth process and shortly after we were onboard. They would not let us into our room until 1 p.m. So we walked around and then had lunch at WindJammer. Food was really nothing special. At 1 p.m. we went into our cabin 8622. I did not like it. Outdated, tv was not flat screen and when I turned it off it turned back on by itself. Closet were very old and carpet had a musty smell. When asked for a luggage rack we were told that they did not have any. Drawers in dresser made noise when opened and safe was old. Entertainment was so so. I really liked the acrobatic show and the juggler. Ship has a minigolf course, climbing rock, ice skating ring, arcade, casino, etc. I did not use any of those facilities. No indoor pool and jacuzzi was placed in fitness center where you could hear the noise form the machines and the fitness class. I like my shore excursion to Athens and Cape Sounion.
Navigator of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

D28622
-Cabin was outdated. -No flat screen tv. TV will turn on by itself after being turned off. -Carpet was smelly. -No luggage rack provided. We were told that they had none. -Drawers in dresser made noise. -Old safe -The bottom to flush toilet got stuck several times. -Pillows are not comfortable. -Close to elevators. -Nice balcony.

Published 05/27/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Navigator of the Seas Review
Navigator of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?