Island Princess Cruise Review by FreezinginWI: Panana Cruise Exciting

Overall Member Rating

Panana Cruise Exciting

Sail Date: April 2013
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America

We pretty much walked on to the ship on departure day at 2 pm on the afternoon. No crowds. Simple and efficient as ever. Our cabin steward greeted us with a smile and assured us that he would make our cruise "excellent".

We enjoyed the sea days by soaking in the sun, watching movies under the stars, napping on our balcony and partaking in spa activities. I had every intention of exercising everyday but alas found other things to do instead.

Many people complain about the high pressure spa by a seasoned cruise, I was will aware of what I wanted and felt no pressure to have to make any purchases. I took advantage of the savings of booking 3 spa treatments. I even had my hair done at the last minutes on the day we went through the canal and was pleased the the expertise of the stylist.

The canal was the highlight of the cruise. I heard lots of good reviews of the various excursions that day.

Our favorite port was the Cartagena, Columbia Less

Published 05/22/13

Read more Island Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Island Princess Review >>

Compare Prices on Island Princess Panama Canal & Central America Cruises

Cabin review: MDC705 Mini-Suite with Balcony

great size. Vibration and noise though due to location at back of ship.

Read All Mini-Suite with Balcony (MD) Reviews >>
FreezinginWI
Member Since 2010
34 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X