Island Princess Cruise Review by FreezinginWI

Cruise Date: April 2013
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Cabin Category: AB
Cabin Number: C705
See More About: Island Princess Cruise Reviews | Panama Canal & Central America Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+

Ship Facts: Island Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Island Princess Deck Plans
Panana Cruise Exciting
We pretty much walked on to the ship on departure day at 2 pm on the afternoon. No crowds. Simple and efficient as ever. Our cabin steward greeted us with a smile and assured us that he would make our cruise "excellent".

We enjoyed the sea days by soaking in the sun, watching movies under the stars, napping on our balcony and partaking in spa activities. I had every intention of exercising everyday but alas found other things to do instead.

Many people complain about the high pressure spa by a seasoned cruise, I was will aware of what I wanted and felt no pressure to have to make any purchases. I took advantage of the savings of booking 3 spa treatments. I even had my hair done at the last minutes on the day we went through the canal and was pleased the the expertise of the stylist.

The canal was the highlight of the cruise. I heard lots of good reviews of the various excursions that day.

Our favorite port was the Cartagena, Columbia