Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by kobejamal: Amazing in every way

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sun Panama Canal & Central America Cruises

Amazing in every way

Sail Date: April 2013
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America

Let's start with embarkation: Smooth, carefree and incredibly quick!
The ship: older, smaller very well decorated with all the charm of a very classy ship you saw in the day when ships were built for comfort and not just for how many people can fit for the maximum money making.
The cabin: very large, the largest I have been in on any other ships, lots of closets and drawers. The bathroom adequate and contrary to other reviews the shower was a great size with the best water pressure I have ever had. Emmanuel, our cabin steward was amazing! Always made our cabin feel like a home.
The ship had beautiful teak decks with a great layout, not so big that it takes 15 mins to get anywhere. Very well maintained and super clean.
The crew: I can' t sing enough praises! They are amazing, always wearing smiles, remembering names and wanting to assist in every way.
The food: Great and definitely plentiful, always cooked to order and just the way you wanted it. My hats off More to the Executive chef, his crew and Christian the Restaurant Manager. The hostess always remembered our name and cabin after the first meeting, incredible! Nicoletta and Esperaza were the servers we always requested, they are a team that can't be beaten perfect every time.
Me Bistro, outstanding!!!!! Beverly, Beverly and Alma are the best and the food could not have been better :-). I still am having dreams about the Escargot and Chocolate Napoleon!
The ships officers were always present around the ship and always willing to stop and chat, never to busy and always incredibly pleasant.
All in all, I would have to say " The best ship and best cruise I have been on" Less

Read more Norwegian Sun cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Sun Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Sun 0124

Very large, comfortable and cozy