Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by kri761: Carnival Imagination

Compare Prices on Carnival Imagination Bahamas Cruises

Carnival Imagination

Sail Date: May 2013
Destination: Bahamas

I went on a cruise to the Bahamas on an amazing cruise called Carnival Imagination. I would recommend this to everyone. It is a high quality, inexpensive cruise for the whole family and my rating would be 4 stars out of five.

I really loved this cruise as it was very relaxing and provided everything for you. The three things that I liked was how it gave each person a id card so that they could access their room whenever. Also, if your going with a lot of people, they made sure that all of our rooms were relatively close. I also liked how for the kids, there was a daycare so that you can drop them whenever you wanted and then pick them up later. In the daycare we got to make t-shirts and it was very productive.

I didnt like how they gave bunk beds for the kids, so when you woke up, the top person would always hit their head. I would suggest higher roofs so that no one gets hurt. I also think that they should have more water slides because on the cruise there was only More one slides for the adults and older kids. One last thing that I think they should improve on is the the room size. I think for the money that we paid, we should have a larger rooms with more bathrooms.

I think the decoration for this cruise was excellent because it made you feel like you were in a island or whatever you imagined. I think the theme was to make the passengers feel like they're are imagining their settings.I think that the cruise stood aside from the all the others because it had an all you can eat buffet where you can eat whatever you want for only six dollars. Not only that but they also had an eating contest where the winner would get a discounted price for their next stay.

I think the Staff there were very helping and kind and some of them also held a daycare like I mentioned before. They were always helping. Once I could not get into my room and they helped me do it. For the facilities we got and the assistance we got I think the price was reasonable, It was 700 dollars/ head.
I think that this cruise was very good and was at an affordable price. I would really recommend this to everyone . I would rate my stay there a 4 star stay. I hope that if you go, you will also enjoy your stay there. Less

Read more Carnival Imagination cruise reviews >>