Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by jamesperk

Cruise Date: April 2013
Embarkation: Noumea
Destination: South Pacific
Cabin Category: 6A
See More About: Carnival Spirit Cruise Reviews | South Pacific Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Carnival Spirit Excellent Value for Money Holiday
I just finished a 10 night cruise with Carnival Spirit to the South Pacific Islands which include Vila in Vanuatu, and three islands of New Caledonia, Mare, Lifou and Noumea with my partner and 17 month old son. It was absolutely fantastic. All members of the crew and staff could not do enough for you, they were always very happy and friendly. The service was exceptional. I am a very clean person and was more than happy with the cleanliness throughout the whole ship.

There was just so much food and it was of a good quality too. Be prepared to put on a few kilos! I could not believe the value for money we got from this cruise. We were a bit funny about having to pay for our son to go on the cruise as he is under 2 but when we got on board and seen what you get for your money we were more than happy about having to pay for him. There were lots of things to do on board the ship and there was never a dull moment. There was also loads of entertainment, which we could not stay and watch for very long only because of my son not wanting to sit there for longer than 10 minutes. The room was good and was cleaned twice a day. Even though I was unfortunate to suffer from sea sickness, I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. I would definitely recommend Carnival Cruises, it exceeded my expectations and then some. The ship seemed to exude a wonderful happy energy which was seen on everyone's faces on board including staff, crew and passengers.

Publication Date: 05/17/13