Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by madbill: NCL Jade excellent value
Member Since 2013
Compare Prices on Norwegian Jade Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises
NCL Jade excellent value
We are just back to rainy Belfast after a 10 day cruise on the NCL Jade. We have previously cruised on the NCL Epic and love the freestyle dining on this cruise line. We had a great time on the Jade excellent value as we booked directly with the company for ~£340 each with $100 on board spend (plus flights).
- food was the best we have both put on over half a stone! When you finish a meal they say did you enjoy that, would you like another one! Chocolate Buffett best ever!
- pools, both pools nice and warm and great to swim in
- crew really friendly nothing too much trouble
- entertainment a bit disappointing especially compared to the Epic, but we did ok. Mad Italian was in charge of entertainment instead of the well praised Gary
-Ship not new but great shower and comfy enough bedroom
- captain karlson a good captain very professional and staff spoke highly of him
- dance classes excellent great fun
- white hot party brilliant
- have More out deposit down with NCL & got another $100 on board spend so cant wait until next NCL cruise
Maddy & Bill Less
Read more Norwegian Jade cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Jade Review >>
Cabin review: Norwegian Jade
Cabin fine great shower
Splendid ship with a competent...
Busy but beautiful ship
Back to Back cruise Greek isle...
Great cruise just little niggl...