Star Princess Cruise Review by auntwho: Star Hawaiian cruise

Star Hawaiian cruise

Sail Date: April 2013
Destination: Hawaii
Embarkation: Los Angeles

This was my third cruise with Princess, my second to Hawaii. I had read the review from someone else who was on our ship and just can't believe they had such a horrible experience. Of course, there were crabby people of the ship, but I certainly didn't receive the treatment he did.

I think the only real bad part was the occasional sewer smell on the ship.

Our dining experience was really good. We we in the Amalfi. Great food. Our waiter knew our names from day one! Saw him the next morning in the buffet and he said good morning to us by our first names!

The ship was very quiet compared to our other travels. Not a lot of music or party atmosphere. The grouping of activities wasn't the best, and should have played movies more often, but hey I was on vacation and it is what you make of it!!!

Our stateroom was always clean. Never had any problems with that!

They were friendly to us in the shops everytime we went in and hey we are just gold card More members!

Entertainment was bleak, but again it is what you make of it!!

Disembarkment went smoothly!!

No I would not go on the star princess again, but will travel with Princess again!! Less

Published 05/11/13

Read more Star Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Star Princess Review >>

Compare Prices on Star Princess Hawaii Cruises

Cabin review: AAE208

Was by the promenade deck so had walkers by it, instead of looking down into the ocean. The only thing we didn't like!

Stinky town. People use their kids to try to get you to buy something! Just shop on the dock!!
Read 369 Ensenada Reviews

Take the trolleys!!!! great way to see the area. We hiked Diamond head, it was so awesome! Wear good shoes and be prepared to climb!!
Read 425 Honolulu Reviews

Actually we booked this excursion, but didn't get to go because of bad car accident that closed the road to our adventure. Princess didn't charge us!!

Captain Zodiac, great time, the only thing was too many people it at the same time, not able to get to our backpack to put on my tshirt and my back burned

Rented a car and went a little bit on the road to Hana. Awesome! Then sat on the beach for a while!
Read 392 Maui Reviews

Compare Prices on Star Princess Hawaii Cruises

Member Since 2013
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X