Disney Dream Cruise Review by Irene7

Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
The majestic Disney Dream
First off I'm not going to bore everyone with our travel itinerary getting to the ship since it has nothing to do with the cruise, except we purchased transfers through Disney and it went like clock work and so did check-in.

I traveled with my husband and our two daughters ages 18 and 22. Our first impression of the ship is that she is absolutely gorgeous! She is very elegant and classy. The service we received throughout the ship was wonderful. Every crew member had a smile on their face and they bent over backwards for us. We stayed in cabin 8510 which is a deluxe family ocean view stateroom. Our cabin steward was Jaew and she was just the best! I wish we could have taken her home with us. The cabin had plenty of storage space for all 4 of us and we didn't even need to use a couple of the drawers. We really like the over sized portal window and didn't even miss not having a balcony. Jaew kept the room ship shape and never forgot to make us a new towel animal every day a long with placing chocolates on our beds every night.

Our server at dinner was Matt and we could not have asked for anyone better. We were very pleased with him and the assistant server which I forgot how to spell his name - my bad.

The ship was so much fun with all the adult only areas. We loved the shows - each were first rate. The pirate show was good but the best was the fireworks and dance party afterwards.

Loved Castaway Cays and we did not want to leave - a real paradise.

Did the Discovery Tour of Atlantis which we enjoyed.

Bottom line, we loved cruise and plan to cruise again with Disney in the near future. Disney is not just for kids. We started to miss the ship before we even got off, I recommend DCL to everyone, especially if you love Disney.

Publication Date: 05/10/13