MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by sandman6369: Plus's and Minus's - Not for us though
Overall Member Rating
Plus's and Minus's - Not for us though
This was my fourth cruise and only sailed MSC due to Carnival cancelling at the last minute. There were positives about the ship but I would never sail on this line again, as it simply does not suit us. I am happy to experience and be part of other cultures, I am also very social and happy to mix with anyone, whether they speak English or not, but this line only really caters for Europeans. If you only speak English, expect to be on the outer.
- Due to our late booking we had to stay in the Yacht club rooms. This made the trip. It made the embarkation easy, as you get priority. The staff were very friendly and helpful, snacks and drinks were included. The area had it's own pool and deck area, concierge, lounge and restaurant. Though the restaurant was a con for us, as the food was just ok and it was restrictive socially (We were the only English speaking people whereas had we been able to eat in the main dining room we would have met any other English speaking More people) We could eat at the buffet of course,and did most nights.
- Bars and dancing - Great
- You can purchase drink packages - Highly recommended.
-Excursions- reasonably priced
- Staff -Rude (Except Yacht club) we ended up making a game to see if we could get them to smile. Total of cruise 4! I do not buy the excuse it's because we don't speak their language or it's cultural. If you are in the service industry you should make an effort, a smile is free. As is politeness
- Food - Pretty tasteless and repetitive in both restaurant and buffet
- Shops - Expensive and not many
- Entertainment - All the same. Not all that good. Acrobats were good though. Less
Read more MSC Fantasia cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Fantasia Review >>
Great cruise except for one th...
Great ship. Great food. Great ...
Carnival Vista - Bigger and/or...
Overall a Great Cruise
Fantasia: the Very Good and t...
The Best Cruise Ever!