Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by oliviaa_schneider: Best Experience Ever

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Best Experience Ever

Sail Date: March 2013

CRUISE OF A LIFETIME!
2 adults, 2 teenage daughters 14 and 15, one son 9, one au pair who came along to help out(:

STATEROOMS
2 balconies, both fit 3 comfortably!
interesting bathroom set up, but a lot of closet space.

HOUSEKEEPING AND STEWARD
Wanda, was the greatest! The room was always kept clean, say a little thank you when you see your Steward, they work very hard!

THE FOOD
i cannot begin to tell you how much food there is on this ship. Everywhere you go there wil be another type of food for you to eat!
My personal favorite was the Park Cafe, a complimentary buffet which served great wraps!
If you love pizza, you are in luck. A pizza place open all day everyday, Sorrentos is a hot spot for anyone who likes good pizza. You can get 50 slices, they wont even mind.

THE TEEN CLUB
alright, so without screaming at my computer i just have to say how much fun i had at the teen club. the first day we all meet in the "Living More Room" and you just walk up to people and say "hi"
I have formed friendships on that cruise that will never be forgotten. Every day i stay in contact, and im actually going on vacation this summer with my friend I met on the cruise!
Its fantastic, and everyone is welcoming, because they are new there too!

KIDS CLUB
Always something fun for the 9 year old son to do. He came back everyday with a new project that he com pleted!

SPORTS
Basketball and Dodgeball are very popular, lots of fun competitions!
Including the Belly Flop contest!

ELEVATOR HOPPING
A main attraction for teens, and some adults...basically you go in the elevator and say "can you please press deck 13 for me?" theres no deck 13...so you always get a good reaction.

THE ENTERTAINMENT
Basically, since im a musical theatre person, I critique the shows alot! But for Chicago, which was playing while i was on the ship. The acting was great, but the audience is like the Big Apple Circus, dont expect to be sitting in silence. I had a few screaming kids around me, but it was free so why not.

THE FLOW RIDER
The most amazing experiance of my life took place here. Its my dream to surf and I learned how! Its totally free, unless you want a private lesson. Everyone goes together, teens, adults. Its not as easy as it looks, but once you get the hang of it its great!

DINING
My family had deck 5 Adagio, and it was fantastic. Our waiter was so nice and the food was great! Expect to wear formal style clothing, not too fancy but a little classy.

SERVICE
The 3rd day, I lost my sea pass (card) so i walked right down to Service and they gave me a new one right away, no questions asked. Expect great service, they are a truley hard working team.

DAYS AT SEA
These are the days your family will have the most fun. You can swim, zip line, rock climb, and do the flow rider all day long!
Enjoy!

ACTIVITIES
Most of the time, when not eating frozen yogurt, people are enjoying the many attractions on the ship.
For example, the boardwalk. Cotton candy, aqua shows, you name it and its there.
Rock Climbing i heard was great! I missed out though, DONT FORGET SOCKS AND SNEAKERS...
Flow Rider, as i said before get prepared to have fun, and get soaking wet when you wipe out.
ZipLine, its not scary at all, have fun (:

ADVICE
Have a relaxing time, and have a fun experience. When I got off the ship I thought of all the things I wish that I had done on the ship that I missed out on from waking up late in the day. Wake up early (like around 8am-10am) to get the most out of your day!
There is always something exciting and new to do.
ALSO GET YOUR PAPERS SIGNED IN ADVANCE. ALL WAIVERS. IT WILL SAVE YOU TIME

SPA
Such a nice atmosphere, theres a little froyo bar inside the spa, and my massage therapist was FANTASTIC! the last day of the cruise, SPATOPIA is offered. a $100 special to get three treatments done from a list of massages and therapies and facials.

SHOPS
If you need anything, the shops will have you covered. They have perhaps anything that you would need to have on the cruise, so if you forget sunscreen, they gotchu covered..(get it?)

JUST HAVE FUN AND GO ON THIS CRUISE IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY I PROMISE YOU THAT. PLEASE CHOICE THIS SHIP, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

TAKE PICTURES TOO, THEY MAKE GREAT MEMORIES.

Dont think twice about this cruise. I will never forget it! Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Went to Paradise Beach. Absolutley BEAUTIFUL
Read 3083 Cozumel Reviews

Very nice, a little less cultural than i expected.
Read 353 Labadee Reviews