Wonderful cruise, 18 days of bliss. If you are unhappy on shore then you will be unhappy cruising.
A few points:
1. Being chilled does not make you sick. Diseases make you sick.
2. Hand sanitation was everywhere on board. Everywhere.
1. The comedians the first 9 days were outstanding. They did shows over and above the call of duty. Very funny, very giving, wonderful people. They did many extra shows, including a nearly 3 hr Beatle fest and a "Liar" game show.
2. The buffet food was OK, but the dining room food was spectacular. We chose "Our Time" dining and loved it. The appetizers were particularly varied and good.
3. The shows: varied, spectacular. I usually don't go to the Vegas style shows, but these were great, very engaging.
4. Shore call: Malaga, Barcelona, Livorno, Rome and finally, Venice.
5. 18 blissful days, with 9 days straight at sea to watch the flying fish, whales, dolphins and just relax. No stress, no fuss.
6. The crew was on their last trip, as the Destiny headed for dry dock. As they were all going home, there were all in especially good spirits.
7. Free-booze night. They had one night with free drinks in all of the bars. Who else does this???
In short, a last cruise to remember on the Destiny.