“Worst Royal Caribbean Cruise”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas

artbuffwa Radiance of the Seas 3 Worst Royal Caribbean Cruise
artbuffwa
Member Since 2010
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Please let me start my review by saying that Radiance of the Seas is a beautiful ship and our dissatisfaction with our most recent cruise with RCL had nothing to do the ship. We have cruised 13 times with RCL, this had to be worst food we have experienced in the formal dinning room on any cruise line. Even the Windjammer Buffet and room service food were the worst we have ever had. We have been cruising since 1992 and we have slowly watched the cruise line industry including RCL slowly degrade the food and entertainment to cut costs. The only option we had on this cruise was to eat 5 nights out of 10 in one the optional restaurants to get a decent meal. Which means we had to pay extra for a good meal. The entertainment was lousy, with napkin folding and dance lessons as the most exciting thing to do on sea days. I arranged to have wine, champagne and strawberries delivered to our balcony cabin on different nights throughout our cruise and not 1 order was delivered correctly. By the 5th night RCL had shorted me 1 bottle of wine and 1 bottle of champagne which took me 4 nights to get corrected. I had already paid for these items. If RCL does not want returning customers we will spend our money with another cruise line. We have cruised with: RCL, Holland, Celebrity, Princess, and NCL.
Radiance of the Seas Cruises to Australia & New Zealand

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Radiance of the Seas Review
Radiance of the Seas Cruises to Australia & New Zealand
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?