Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by NeffFamily: Loved every moment!

NeffFamily
Member Since 2012

Family & Children 2.0

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Western Caribbean Cruises

Loved every moment!

Sail Date: April 2013

We just got off the ship this morning and I needed to be peeled of this ship because we had a fabulous week. I fail to see all the negative comments others made here. We went not expecting nothing other than a fun time. We traveled with our 2 yr old and was not too happy with camp carnival but we made the best of the situation. My little one was scared of staying there and lasted only 5 minutes. I was hoping the staff would try to gain confidence with my little one but they had so many coming in that he got scared and felt we were leaving him behind.They do have many activities but they do fail in making the little ones comfortable when they first get there. We decided to modify our tours so our little one can go with us.
My favorite crew member was our wonderful cabin stewart. Joey his name was so amazing with out little boy. Joey manage to gain confidence of our son by calling his name everyday and giving him hugs. He was so much better with children that the camp personnel. At More debarkation, Joey gave my son a crown and made his day.

Our cabin was the first balcony on the lido deck and made it very windy. If you get motion sickness, I would not recommend cabins in the front of the ship. We moved a lot with the wind and thank god I was wearing a patch.Next one will be mid or aft ship. We were very please with the cabin and everything about it.

Variety of foods is amazing. There is something for everyone. Food was delicious and the desserts were outstanding. Yes, guys burger joint is a hit.
We got a endless bubbles program and I think next time we get only one as we were very happy with the free lemonade, apple juice, coffee and water. We barely used it for sodas other than ginger ale and we shared the drink so next time only one is necessary.

The shows are average but they are entertaining. I read complains of food been slow in the dinning room. We were in the sapphire dinning room and we had out food flowing perfect. Normal wait and the staff is very accomodating to my little one. No complains.

The only thing we were not happy is the long wait we had for our luggage. We had debarkation zone 4 but it seems our luggage didnt make it to the carrousel until others open space. The carrousel was full of higher number zone luggage and after 40 minutes noticed they had put two of our luggages in the wrong carrousel. Not organized but we can overlook it because we had the time of our lives in this fabulous ship ! Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 10207

modest spot for sun bathing. We just walked around and went back to ship.

Did some great shopping and returned to ship
Read 2645 Nassau Reviews