“Never Again”

Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
First time crusie from Southampton - I was impressed how easy this was. Booking of the trip via a travel agent was not good. In the end I delt with P & O direct. I booked this 4 night cursie for myself and my disable mother. Getting on the ship was great, no problems. Cabin was great, but not very clean. Air Con did not work well, we were always feeling cold. Butler service was very poor, only saw him once and then on last night he was looking for us so we could tip him. Entertainment was very poor, in fact we were so board on sea day, we just walked around the deck for most of the morning. I used the self service option for every meal. Food was good but service was so poor, table never wiped clean, service to clear tables very slow. I will never use the self service option for breakfast ever again. Too many people, no clearing of tables. Staff at times were very rude, I had overherd a converstion a member of the entertainment team were having with a passage, It was so bad i complained, nothing was done about that member of staff. If i had spoken to a customer in that way, i would have lost my job. Most of the staff were unfriendly, no greetings, no smile. Even the captain. The one exception was the staff in the spa. I would never travel on the Azura again, perhaps i may try a smaller P&O ship.
Azura Cruises to
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Suite with Balcony

Went on trip, not worth the money. 3hours looking at lovely villages and then to the Chocolat Factory, This was very dissapointing, very small and with over 80 people in it from two coaches you could not move. The chocolate was great but a little over priced.
Published 04/23/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Azura Review
Azura Cruises to
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?