Azura Cruise Review by pembrey123

Embarkation: Southampton
Destination: Blank
Cabin Category: AB
Cabin Number: C751
See More About: Azura Cruise Reviews | Blank Cruise Reviews | P&O Cruises Cruise Deals
Cabins Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated

Ship Facts: Azura Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Azura Deck Plans
Never Again
First time crusie from Southampton - I was impressed how easy this was. Booking of the trip via a travel agent was not good. In the end I delt with P & O direct. I booked this 4 night cursie for myself and my disable mother.

Getting on the ship was great, no problems.

Cabin was great, but not very clean. Air Con did not work well, we were always feeling cold.

Butler service was very poor, only saw him once and then on last night he was looking for us so we could tip him.

Entertainment was very poor, in fact we were so board on sea day, we just walked around the deck for most of the morning.

I used the self service option for every meal. Food was good but service was so poor, table never wiped clean, service to clear tables very slow. I will never use the self service option for breakfast ever again. Too many people, no clearing of tables.

Staff at times were very rude, I had overherd a converstion a member of the entertainment team were having with a passage, It was so bad i complained, nothing was done about that member of staff. If i had spoken to a customer in that way, i would have lost my job.

Most of the staff were unfriendly, no greetings, no smile. Even the captain.

The one exception was the staff in the spa.

I would never travel on the Azura again, perhaps i may try a smaller P&O ship.

Publication Date: 04/23/13