Carnival Dream Cruise Review by lapplp

Embarkation: other
Cabin Category: 8B
Shore Excursions 5+

Ending on a sour note
I went on this cruise with 9 friends (we are all widows)we for the most part had a great time. However I was greatly disappointed in the staff at the "customer service" desk. The first time I visited I had trouble with the ATM machine. They sent me to the casino desk who told me that I needed to go back to the customer service desk, my issue was not resolved, I ended up writing a check to a friend to solve my problem. The next visit was after I lost my sail and sign card I was in line with about 10 other people, there was one person at the desk and one just standing there with her head down oblivious to the ever lengthening line. Then the one person that was working the desk walked away for 5 minutes and the other person just stood there. But the icing on the cake was when I went to get off the ship. My card beeped and they sent me back to the customer service desk. Again 3 people up there and only one working. The other two were just staring ahead and not calling people from the line. I finally just walked up to one who acted like she was unaware of what she was suppose to be doing. Finally she took my information, went in the back and then came out and asked me if I lost a paper. I asked what paper? She then asked for my receipt and then said oh, never mind you can go. When I got to the airport I realized that I had left my Kindle on board. I immediately called and filed an lost and found report. I then realized that our steward must have reported it lost and that is why my card beeped. SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Publication Date: 04/23/13