Ruby Princess Cruise Review by YVR2dreams

Cabin Number: C206
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Ship Facts: Ruby Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Ruby Princess Deck Plans
BIG lovely ship
Stayed one night pre-cruise in Ft. Lauderdale at the Best Western Oceanside Inn. It was probably as good as you'll find in F.L. For a 3 star hotel.

I found the ship a bit too large. My cabin was at the front and almost everywhere I had to get to was at the aft. All the walking helped counteract the extra desserts I'm sure. It seemed the best way to get anywhere was from deck 7 which went right across the ship. Many of the decks you could only get so far then had to go up or down to get across. I finally stopped getting lost on the last day.

I loved the Movies under the Stars and the self serve laundry room. The food was good and I managed to get a pool lounger a couple of times even though the hoggers were out in force.

Most of the staff were friendly and helpful, though there were a couple of bar servers and one waiter in Michelangelo's that were a bit surly. Makes a big difference when you have a happy, lively server.

I did not get to any of the shows in the theatres as I pretty much headed to MUTS every night after my late dining time.

Publication Date: 04/22/13