“Reflection, Another Great Solstice Class Experience”
Cruise review of Celebrity Reflection

mjstpa Celebrity Reflection 5 Reflection, Another Great Solstice Class Experience
mjstpa
Member Since 2010
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I am going to keep this review relatively short, because there is not much more to say about the Celebrity Solstice fleet than I have read/wrote before, so I'll just post a few thoughts on my latest experience. Aquaclass - the last two cruises my wife and I have taken on Eclipse and Reflection have been Aquaclass. To us, it is well worth the extra money. Free bottled water, the iced tea, Persian garden access and Blu (Blu alone is worth it) make this a "must have" on our trips. Blu - I can't say enough how great Blu is for both breakfast and dinner. The service, food choices (who thought a yogurt parfait could be so good?) and lower key atmosphere make Blu extraordinary. By the way, if you do want a dish from the MDR menu, they will bring it to Blu as well, but we always found something we like better on the Blu menu. Lawn Club - On reflection, the glass show area has been re-imagined with a new restaurant area and a cabana area (requires a reservation fee) overlooking the lawns. It's a great idea and really enhances the area while maintaining the feel of a green grass park at sea. Staff - Flawless as always. Leslie our stateroom attendant was excellent, Diana, one of our hostesses at Blue was a lovely woman and always had a genuine smile while serving everyone. Specialty restaurant staff (special shout out to Julius at Qsine, enjoy your retirement brother!) amazing as well. We, in fact had come across a few staff that were on previous Solstice Class cruises who remembered us from the last few years. That alone shows me that the staff do take an interest in the people they host and it shows through. What more can I say? The Solstice Ships are immaculate and we are hooked for our cruising lives. We have yet to visit Silhouette, but can only imagine she is as great as the rest. Great sailing everyone!
Celebrity Reflection Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: AquaClass 2

A21540
1540 was just close enough to the elevator to be convenient, but not so close that there was too much noise.
Published 04/22/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Reflection Review
Celebrity Reflection Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?