Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by cutekaty: Celebrity Silhouette Is Beautiful!

Celebrity Silhouette 5
Member Since 2011
1 Forum Post

Overall Member Rating

Celebrity Silhouette Is Beautiful!

Sail Date: April 2013

Just returned from our 7 night western caribbean cruise and it was absolutely wonderful.The ship is gorgeous and the staff is absolutely amazing.
Staff greets everyone no matter where you are..big smiles from all.
The entertainment:
The cruise director Lisa was really excellent. The Party Band was not very good (very off key)but the shows were excellent!The "High C's" group were OK. The comedians were great and Captain Dimiti was a riot!! He actually participated in the Officers VS Guests pool volleyball games. (First time I ever saw that!)
The Food:

What can I say..I believe the best at sea. The main dining room was terrific from food to staff. We ate at Tuscan Grill and Murano as well. Don't hesitate to dine at these venues. These are the best. The Chocolate Souffle at Murano was the best I have had in my life! Yummm!!!!!

The pool area is very well tended to. The staff makes sure that no one is saving lounges so there was never a time that we couldn't More find a spot.There are not many small children on Celebrity so that made things a lot more pleasant for us as well, since the pool was not overrun by kids.

We did the River Falls climb which was fun but to exit the area, you have to walk thru a "crafter's" area where locals are selling their wares. I found one gentleman very frightening! He got very angry and in my face that I wouldn't buy anything..pretty scary..I wish we hadn't done that excursion.
In Cozumel we had a pleasant day. We had done Passion Island in the past which was great but this time did Playa Mia which really wasn't our cup of tea.
We stayed on board for Grand Cayman and had a great time lounging around an almost empty ship (super!!)
Labadee...what can I say.... PARADISE!!! Wish we were there for another day rather than Jamaica!
Overall, we prefer Eastern caribbean but the Silhouette is gorgeous!!Had a wonderful cruise!! Less

Published 04/18/13

Read more Celebrity Silhouette cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Silhouette Review >>

Compare Prices on Celebrity Silhouette Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: C31291 Concierge Class 3

Cabin 1291 Aft..Beautiful cabin. If you want a quiet are of the ship, this is it. Very relaxing on our veranda.

Read All Concierge Class 3 (C3) Reviews >>

The port was really nice but I had a bad experience with one of the local "crafters". Scary agressive!
Read 806 Falmouth Reviews

Loved Loved!! Beautiful paradise!!!!
Read 875 Labadee Reviews

Compare Prices on Celebrity Silhouette Western Caribbean Cruises

Member Since 2011
1 Forum Post
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X