Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by jbaez77

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by jbaez77
Adventure of the Seas
Adventure of the Seas
Member Name: jbaez77
Cruise Date: April 2013
Embarkation: other
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: E1
See More About: Adventure of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Bermuda Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Royal Caribbean - Explorer of the Seas
Have to say this is our second cruise that we have taken. Fell in love from the first cruise, easy traveling and you automatically feel your vacation start from the minute you get on the ship. Also, if you travel with children as we did for this vacation, it is well worth the trip. You know how kids can eat and want so much when you travel and 24hr food and drinks cut our vacation cost in half.

However unlike our first experience, we felt on this cruise one the ship was not maintained and the food was horrible. My husband had stomach pains on many occasions on our trip. I even had the worst experience I have ever had which was to throw up grease!!! I did not find the food to be even good. My kids didn't like the breakfast. They just ate bagels. And dinner they lived on pizza. Dinning room evening food was horrible also. No one felt they had a wonderful meal.

Now with Carnival from the moment we entered the ship you had music playing, drinks ready, and amazing food being prepared. Entering Royal you just were sent to the buffet. And that was all, we walked around to see other stuff on the ship but there was no feeling of "welcome to the most wonderful time of your life" atmosphere.

You would go and walk around the ship and you really didn't have anyone come up to you and interact, actually I didn't see anyone from Royal at all. Sitting by the pool side music was low, you would have to walk up to the bar if you wanted drinks. NO employees would come and give you the customer service you deserved.

I felt as if we were the "not so cool kids in school" you kinda had to fend for yourself. The day activities if they had any well worth going to were very dull. And the showstimes could have been extremely better thought out. You did have moments that you would have nothing to do.

I would think twice the next time if and when I book another cruise with Royal Caribbean. For now my favorite will be Carnival.

Publication Date: 04/16/13