Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by renata1221: 1st couple vacation

Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

1st couple vacation

Sail Date: April 2013

I loved everything about this boat. Modern, clean and party central lol. the comedy shows were great. The show for Thomas Brown was standing room only. He's hilarious and what's even better is when people make comments or talk too much, he'll put you in the spotlight.

I was a little upset about getting to Nassau at 3 but when it's an emergency, it's necessary. It was too cold and windy and by time we got to the beach, the sun was setting so we just headed back to the boat.

Ocho Rios was overcast with some rain, but when the sun came out, it was great. I felt like I belonged there (could be my Jamaican side talking lol) The beach is right opposite the boat and right beside Sunset Grande Resort. We had jerk chicken, rice and peas and callaloo.

The people running the water sports and tours were very money hungry. One guy waited for us to finish shopping because we wanted us to jet ski so bad lol. We told him we'd be back but just went directly to the boat More lol

Grand Turk is always marvelous. It was the hottest beach day and I was in heaven.

Our 1st nite was in the upper sapphire dining room, however we didn't like the seating arrangements. so when we left we asked the hottest if we could have a more secluded table, and sure enough the next day we had a card with our new table but this time at blush (upper). The food was just ok, not like how it was on my last cruise 3 years ago.

We tried to eat at all of the other food areas during the day. The only free area we missed out on was Tandoor. The best food for me came from Guy's burger Joint, Jimmy's c-side bbq and Red Frog Rum Pub.

The cheers program was worth it for us and didn't have any complaints.

The arcade had cool games but didn't play any. The casino was nice also. Not really a gambler but my bf could stay there all nite. The thrill theater was sooo much even though it only featured kids movies, it was worth it.

Our inside stateroom was sooo conveniently located. Literally outside of the lido deck.

The sports/outside exercise area was a nice touch.

I all, I recommend this boat for everyone. There are so many different areas to "hangout" whether it's with friends or u're kids or just alone. The hot tubs were my favorite place lol. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Breeze Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Breeze 10288

conveniently located. Literally outside of the lido deck. next to emergency exit and laundry/ironing room