Carnival Pride Cruise Review by adkfamily

16+ 5.0
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

3rd time on the Pride
We have cruised on three cruise lines and just keep coming back to Carnival. This was actually our third cruise on the Pride out of Baltimore, and honestly the reason I am writing my first cruise review is I realized how many people write reviews that really don't do justice to the cruise line.

Could I find negative things to say? I am sure if I wanted to I might be able to, but I am quite sure the Captain of the ship can't change the weather! Sure, we missed a stop at Freeport due to the wind, but our "bonus day at sea" as Kirk, the cruise director, put it, was amazingly relaxing.

Of our thirteen cruises, this one featured the best room service and dining room staff that we have ever encountered. Our room was meticulously cleaned every time we left the room for a meal. Every need we had was taken care of in courteous professional fashion.

Our evening dining staff was outstanding, from knowing all of our names to anticipated any special requests we might have had.The food was amazing every time we ate in the dining room.

What was really refreshing was how courteous and attentive the dining room staff was during breakfast and lunch. Even though we weren't their "normal" dining guests, they treated us as their own!

Our room service was there within 5 minutes of our requested time and our laundry was processed and hung back in our closet within 24 hours.

We traveled with our 14 and 16 year old and they rated the cruise a 10 plus. This was their 5th cruise and they too, said it was the best yet. They spend tons of time in their respective "clubs", met new friends and loved every minute of it.

HATS OFF TO THE STAFF OF THE PRIDE!

Publication Date: 04/14/13