Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Bill Sanders: April 7th Bahamas

April 7th Bahamas

Sail Date: April 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

My wife and I were on our first cruise traveling with 2 other couples that were on there first cruise.

The trip to Port Canaveral was, very smooth, we spent the day at Cocoa Beach freelancing, and had the boat shuttle, very nice and prompt and professional.

First stop Nassau and our excursion was canceled, well....... My wife and I went to Senor frogs, 3 times and Junkanoo beach and straw market, had a great time.

Freeport, we went on the boat tour and straw market and dolphin viewing, professional and fun company !

Had the drink card and never drank over the min. amount it cost to have , but it was a convenience for many folks.

Ady and Gee, were our waiters at the Normandie, were the best we have ever seen , and I have been in a lot restaurants.The bartenders were, really fast and made some awesome drinks.

The casino was nice fun, but I'm not a gambler, sports bar was nice, but to many tvs on the same channel,we went to the butterfly More lounge and saw a adult comedy show, and it was ok.

Food was awesome, the first nite we went to David's, awesome dinner and worth every penny, Normandie was, really nice and and the mermaids lounge was always there to keep you happy, I would definitely go with carnival again. Less

Published 04/15/13

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Pride Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review: 8A5248

Cabin were very nice, beds were to soft and pillows were too soft for me, my wife liked them.