“Nice 1st Cruise”

Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We cruised out of the port of Miami. I don't think we waited more than 30 minutes to board the boat after arriving at around 11:40. This seemed like a short amount of time to me. Boarding was a breeze, great 1st impression thnx Celebrity. Stateroom was not ready however food and drink were and we snugged up to a table on the deck. OK cut to the chase...rambling here. Overall experience was great, Celebrity staff incredible, I hope they are compensated very well. No attitudes, smiles everywhere people were eager to please. I thought it might be appropriate to tip for exceptional service, I however saw noone handing out any cash during the duration of our trip. Gratuities were included however so I guess people thought that to be enough. In regards to the premium resturants the food was not really any better that what i recieved in San Marcos, in fact I believe I enjoyed the buffet, pool side burgers and steaks at San Marcos much better. I would probably not reccomend spending the money at the Tuscan Grill or Oceanliners. As far as service goes Oceanliners service was much better and more attentive than the Tuscan Grill, we were left waiting a little too long in the Tuscan Grill. Facility was nice, pool deck a little dated but to be expected, this is Celebrities 2nd oldest ship I understand. Staff, Danny (stateroom attendant) Kris (I THINK is his name Somellier at San Marcos) and Stephan (Wine Cellars bartender) were absolutely wonderful, mad props. Entertainment was much better than expected, great for a 1st time cruise.
Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Western Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

nice small, no place but hanger closet for clothes.
Published 04/09/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Constellation Review
Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?