Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by dgparent

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by dgparent
Celebrity Reflection
Celebrity Reflection
Member Name: dgparent
Cruise Date: March 2013
Cabin Category: AQ
See More About: Celebrity Reflection Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment Not Rated

Great time on Reflection
My wife and I had a great time loved everything about it ! This is just a quick review no pics, we are pretty simple more burgers/beer than wine/cheese.

Embarkation - Really slow because of customs, we were not allowed on till almost noon, so don't bother going to early.

Cabin - We had 1616 in AQ great cabin, balcony was huge as advertised on these boards. The stewart was great cabin was always cleaned. Shower was awesome I have had worse water pressure at hotels on the beach.

Staff - They were all great, everyone said good morning/afternoon/evening service was great never had a problem. In fact they were bringing me beer to fast, which is usually not a problem with me.

Food - We loved the food, Blu was really good, we like smaller dining venues so this was great. We eat early so we never had a problem getting seated. Tuscan was our favorite, we had a table by the windows the food and service was fantastic. Qsine was OK, not really our cup of tea as my wife likes things I don't and vice/versa, they brought out her 3 things first then mine. We could of had them alternate but did not know that going in, not their fault. We did not eat in the MDR. We tried getting into Murano's the last night but there was a wait list. Room service was great, food was good and always hot. We had 3 breakfasts on our balcony and tons of burgers etc. I wanted to try to the Mast Grill but it was really busy with all the kids on board so I skipped that. The porch and Bistro were also very good, we were the 1st people on the porch the 1st day it was yummy.

Drink package - this was great, no signing after a while the bartenders knew our names and we did not even show our cards or even order they just put 2 Bud Lite's in front of us. Rey at the sunset was great he just brought me a beer every 15-20 minutes.

Disembarkation - Went smoothly we were in line at 6:20 AM or so with our luggage, we were 5th in line, at about 6:40 the line got really long went from in front of the ensemble lounge all the way down to the Tuscan. We heard people coming down at 7:10 saying things like "wow there are people waiting already".

The only problems we saw were with the people on the ship, one guy was yelling at kids to shut up before bingo, they were watching a watch buying seminar, so I guess they should not of let us into bingo while it was going on but I heard from others he was pretty rude all over the ship.

One lady was yelling at the casino staff about a machine she messed up on.

Heard tons of stories about chair hogs, one guy told a couple we met that "all those chairs are mine, in fact the whole ship is mine".

Someone ordered the Martini show at the bar and then left did not even take one sip of all those drinks. We were amazed, my wife and our friend tried one each.

Those stories gave us smokers something to talk about.

I would give this cruise 6/5 - extra bonus point for all the stories the rude customers supplied us with for smoking area chatter

Publication Date: 04/08/13