Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by Stormtroopers888

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by Stormtroopers888
Carnival Splendor
Carnival Splendor
Member Name: Stormtroopers888
Cruise Date: March 2013
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 8A
See More About: Carnival Splendor Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Never Again
Hello, cruisers. I just got back from a cruise from the Carnival Splendor. I traveled on 3/23/13 to 3/31/13 to the bahamas. It was a boring and bad service trip.

The food was horrible and to salty up on the Lido deck. Also the dinning in the Gold pearl dinning was nothing to cheer about. My head waiter Jorge was slow and didn't know what he was doing. The food was out on the service table and no one to serve it. My family had to wait almost 35 minutes just for our appetizers. Everynight we spent close to 1 and 1/2 hour. I hated the service.

Next on the complaint list was our room service attendant. His name was Bootu I think. He was never on the ball. The first night was understandable for not getting our room ready when we went to dinner. The rest of the cruise was just as bad. He had plenty of time to get our room fixed up but several times he did not. It was horrible. The sheets were dirty also and he was told to change it but did not until the 3rd night. It seems as though he was new.

The entertainment suck so bad that I skipped most of the night shows. I went on 2 Carnival cruise and let me tell you the dancers are inexperience. Also the cruise director "Malcom" was not funny at all. He acted so childish and foolish that I wanted to write him a letter. He has got to go. He needs more training. Mr. Henne on the Miricle was exceptional but this guy should walk the plank.

The decor on the Splendor was plain and ugly. That is the word to describe it. It had no theme what so ever. At lease other ships had something to look at. This ship had pink donuts and purple dots all over the ship. I was upset going on this ship. This was suppose to be the newer ship. I went on older Carnival ships and they were prettier.

All I can tell you cruisers out there that you should think twice about going on the ship.

Other than the bad ship review the ports were decent. Hope I help in some way.

Publication Date: 04/03/13