MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by Nit Noi: I woudent send my worst enemy on this cruise.

Nit Noi
Member Since 2013

Family & Children 1.0

Compare Prices on MSC Fantasia Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

I woudent send my worst enemy on this cruise.

Sail Date: March 2013
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Venice

We desided to bring the kids on a early spring cruise in the meditaranien this year. For the first time we desided to take a shance on traveling with a nother company than RCCl, and that was a bigg mistake. Travelig in earli spring this year we vere looking for a ship with indoor pool, so the kids could have a great time wathever the weather. Msc Fantasia have a great pool and sevral jacuzziz but the pool was not heatet. The water in the pool was frezzing cold so non of the kids could use it during the whole cruise. We asked some of the staf members if the pool is not supossed to be heated at this time of the year but they dident know (or dident care). My oldest son spend the whole cruise in the jacuzzi. My youngest son (2 years and 11 months)was realy looking forward to meeting new friends in the kindergarden onboard, but that dident happend. He was to young to join the kindergarden, acording the the rouls you must be 3 years old to join. We asked them to reconsidre and they sad they More would but i still havent heard anything from them (so agian i dont think they realy care).
The irritating part here is that there is not a single place for a kid to play onbord the whole ship besides in the kindergarden. So my younget spend a "funn" time with mum and dad during the whole cruise. I could go on and on here but lets cut to the shase:

The service level is like sero.
There is not a singel happy face on the whole ship.
The atitude from the staff is descusting.

The chef should do everybody a feaver and leav the job. The food is below menimum standard. We dident have a singel good meal during the whole cruise.

The last farwel from the ship was sending us all out in the rain to pick up the lougage (soaking wet)

As you probably know by now we would not recomend this to enybody. If you are looking for a great time try RCCL Less

Read more MSC Fantasia cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Fantasia Review >>

Cabin review: MSC Fantasia Superior Balcony Arcobaleno Deck 10090

The cabin was nice and clean