Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by fencecrow: Disappointed

Disappointed

Sail Date: March 2013
Destination: Asia
Embarkation: Other

My husband and I booked the cruise to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Even through RC wanted to know the date and reason, there was no mention from the company at all. Whilst the room was nice, we were unfortunate to have toilet issues on four different occassions. No apologises, no offer to move, just left with a lovely smell. It appears the issue came from our neighbour in the next cabin. When they flushed, it flushed our toilet on some occassions, really strange. They also completed maintenance in our room, consisting of replacing a mirror and also recorking our bathroom, which left the mot unpleasant smell for a day or so.
The daily activities were a little boring, if in fact you got a seat. Often passengers were turned away as there was not enough room. Running out of certain beers and spirits on day three was interesting. One of the cocktails of the day could not be made as the main spirit ingredient was not available and had not bee for a few days. Surely More they should of picked up on this.
The cruise director was funny, yet often he crossed the line, in bagging RC for something. I found this interesting.
We had issues with children running up and down corridors at 5.00am, the parents,no RC security were interested in our issues. The parents actually telling us to F*(* off.
Staff members whilst some were wonderful, others were not really there, often rude or just did not understand.
We left the boat with a charge on our credit card, that we wanted an explanation for, of which we are still waiting.
Having sailed on other suppliers before, I am disappointed in RC, what I received for my money is not value for money. Less

Read more Voyager of the Seas cruise reviews >>