“Fantastic”

Rockogirl
Member Since 2013
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was our first major cruise and first time overseas with children. Embarkation took about an hour and from there we made our way to our room which while small was perfect. We chose to eat in the main dining room each night as our 2 waitstaff and drinks person were a delight. They were always ready with a drink for us and a smiling face. We attended the quiz after most meals and as the cruise progressed more and more people attended. Hats off to Chris (I think) for these nightly quizzes. Most enjoyable. Attended most shows. Some did not appeal to us, but that was not to say that the performances were bad, we r just not opera fans. The kids attended kids club occasionally and loved it when they did. They also participated in shuffle board, bean bag, and ring toss competitions and came away with plenty of medals which made them very happy. Ice skating and rock climbing was also big on their agenda. Embarkation at the two ports was quick and easy. Off the boat within 30 minutes each time. We paid for the premium drinks package which I would probably not recommend as drinks are very cheap anyway. $5.50 for corona, $7.50-$10 for cocktails. But don't regret doing it, as there was no little pieces of paper to sign and also there were no unexpected surprises at check out time, Getting off the boat in Singapore was easy too considering my son had lost is sea pass. While some parts of the boat might need redecorating it certainly did not affect my stay on board. The staff that served us and our family and friends are what made this a great holiday, and I can't wait for the next one.
Voyager of the Seas Cruises to Asia

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Voyager of the Seas Review
Voyager of the Seas Cruises to Asia
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?