Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by cokelbl

Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

First but not last cruise
We just returned from a 4 night cruise on Majesty of the Seas. I was a little skeptical at first. I wasn't sure cruising was going to be for me. But by the last night in Key West I didn't want it to end. The staff was great. We worked with Garreth at the excursions desk and he helped us figure out exactly when and where to do all the things we wanted to do on the islands. He gave us the extra information we needed to make the right decisions. Maxine was our stateroom attendant and she was fabulous. Our room always looked great and she always had warm greeting for us in the hallway.

The excursions made the trip. We went to Blue Lagoon the first day in Nassau. The boat trip over was worth the price of the excursion all by itself. We sat on the beach, relaxed, and had a great lunch on the island. The next day we were in Coco Cay and that was my favorite day. We rented Cabanettes. They were way down on the quiet side of the island. We had our own bar right there, the water was gorgeous, I couldn't have asked for more. And finally in Key West we went para-sailing and on the Conch Train. I was sad when we boarded the ship in Key West because it was all coming to an end.

I would say the only thing that wasn't great on the cruise was the food. There is a lot of it but it's average at best. It's all prepared ahead of time and kept warm. It's fine, but just don't go expecting high quality. Except for Johnny Rockets. You have to pay extra but the food is cooked when you order it and it's great.

I can't wait to go back.

Publication Date: 04/02/13
Read the Bahamas ports review by cokelbl
More Majesty of the Seas Cruise Reviews