Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by coffeeboy77: The Breeze was a very good vacation!

coffeeboy77
Member Since 2012

Cabin Not Rated
Family & Children 5.5

Compare Prices on Carnival Breeze Eastern Caribbean Cruises

The Breeze was a very good vacation!

Sail Date: March 2013

Travelled with family (15 of us in total) and had a great time on the Breeze. With 8 adults, including two seniors, and 7 kids ranging in age from 8 - 17, there was honestly something for everyone.

Firstly, the ship was new beautiful. No ship is perfect, but this one is pretty close for us. I suppose one complaint might be it feels a little crowded at times, especially on sea days, but nothing we couldn't manage. The kids loved the water park and sports deck...their programming was good too. The gym was the best gym I've worked out on at sea. My wife liked the spa too.

The food was good. Mongolian walk, Tandoor grill, Fat Jimmy's BBQ were all amazing. Guys Burger joint was great too. No complaints with the MDR. Lido deck buffet was fine, but very crowded at peak times...more so than other ships we have been on. The families really enjoyed the Punchliner Brunch in the MDR.

Service was very good everywhere. Being a newer ship with a newer staff may have been a More plus...the staff were generally very positive. The ship is spotless.

Liked the entertainment. Comedians were very good. If musicals are your thing, you will probably be disappointed...the music shows were a little weak. For families, the hasboro show was good...the kids enjoyed the juggler as well.

In terms of embarking and debarking, Miami is amazing. We usually travel from the Westcoast...and those ports could really take a few lessons. It was fast and organized, probably the smoothest we have ever seen.

In summary, I would definitely not hesitate to book this cruise - especially if you are travelling with a family. When I saw all the negative reviews I was a little concerned. It must have been either Carnival competitors or just a run of negative people with bad luck. Our family had a great vacation. Less

Read more Carnival Breeze cruise reviews >>