Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by ajnat: Wonderful trip

Wonderful trip

Sail Date: March 2013
Destination: Hawaii
Embarkation: Los Angeles

Mom and I have now been on our second cruise with Princess, the first being the Caribbeans and this one to Hawaii March 9 thru' the 23rd. It was a wonderful experience in every way. First of all the crew made sure we were comfortable and satisfied. We were, no question. The food was deliscious daily and I ate to my hearts content as I had planned to do. The entertainment was great especially the voice impersonator and the guy who played the electric guitar in the piazza. The speciallty coffee drinks were soothing every afternoon before a yummy dinner every night.

We shared a dinner table every night with someone new and it was so much fun to get to know so many people. Everyone had a story to tell and it was a real highlight to listen to.

The movies were a good choice.

The weather was beautiful in all four islands....probably because we were expecting it to be lousy due to what we were warned...rain, rain, rain..hah!! None of that! The sun wanted More to show off and it did.

Honolulu was the highlight of my personal experience..the big city with a beautiful beach, etc. What more could a cruise traveler ask for!!

Most of all, it was so neat to feel connected with the crew members. Billy was a great cruise director, Collette, very friendly and approachable.

About Adam, I heard people raving about him the whole time. First of all people commented how he spoke nice, slow and articulate in Bingo for the hard of hearing and many other compliments throughout the cruise. He is a great asset to the Princess Cruise Line. We hope to see him again.

Thank you so much for a lovely vacation. I felt like a brand new person when we returned. Less

Read more Sapphire Princess cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Sapphire Princess Review >>

Cabin review: Sapphire Princess Oceanview Doulbe with Balcony Caribe A216

We liked our room. The plan of the furniture and storage space was efficient. With all of our luggage everything seemed to fit very comfortable. Plenty of drawers and shelving made it very convenient and easy to travel.

Whale Watching

Our whale whatching experience was phenomenol!! We were not in the water 10 minutes and we saw the "whole enchalada" completely emerge out of the water and do a '360' in the air and back down....WOW!!!! It made my whole day to see that! What a spectacular sight!