Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by ajnat

Embarkation: Los Angeles
Destination: Hawaii
Cabin Category: BA
Cabin Number: A216
See More About: Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews | Hawaii Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Wonderful trip
Mom and I have now been on our second cruise with Princess, the first being the Caribbeans and this one to Hawaii March 9 thru' the 23rd. It was a wonderful experience in every way. First of all the crew made sure we were comfortable and satisfied. We were, no question. The food was deliscious daily and I ate to my hearts content as I had planned to do. The entertainment was great especially the voice impersonator and the guy who played the electric guitar in the piazza. The speciallty coffee drinks were soothing every afternoon before a yummy dinner every night.

We shared a dinner table every night with someone new and it was so much fun to get to know so many people. Everyone had a story to tell and it was a real highlight to listen to.

The movies were a good choice.

The weather was beautiful in all four islands....probably because we were expecting it to be lousy due to what we were warned...rain, rain, rain..hah!! None of that! The sun wanted to show off and it did.

Honolulu was the highlight of my personal experience..the big city with a beautiful beach, etc. What more could a cruise traveler ask for!!

Most of all, it was so neat to feel connected with the crew members. Billy was a great cruise director, Collette, very friendly and approachable.

About Adam, I heard people raving about him the whole time. First of all people commented how he spoke nice, slow and articulate in Bingo for the hard of hearing and many other compliments throughout the cruise. He is a great asset to the Princess Cruise Line. We hope to see him again.

Thank you so much for a lovely vacation. I felt like a brand new person when we returned.

Publication Date: 03/30/13
Read the Hawaii ports review by ajnat
More Sapphire Princess Cruise Reviews