Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by Odyy: Just came back!

Carnival Liberty 4
Member Since 2013
0 Forum Posts

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Just came back!

Sail Date: March 2013

Just came back from a cruise with second with them. I don't know if it's just me....but I felt harassed by the photographers and the person who passes every night at your diner table for a shot of alcohol.

The pictures during dinner...once during the week..ok...but almost every night? I just felt harassed!!!! There is plenty of opportunities elsewhere on the boat for picutres.

We stopped in Cozumel, Belize...we were supposed to stop in Roatan Honduras, but the ship could not "accost", because of bad weather....the next day we arrived in Grand Cayman...and I was upset that we had to dock at Spotts Bay. It was the second time at Grand Cayman for me and both times we did not accost at Georgetown. I think it is a gimmit for us to take a taxi and pay 5$ to go and 5$ to return...Let's just say I was mad...

The food...delicious...can't say anything wrong about it. The service also. We had a funny waiter.

The Head waiter...well he talked More way too fast, and I felt he just wanted to get rid of his speech.

I did other cruies with other companies, and even though I really enjoy Carnival altoghether, just because I feel harassed, I will probably choose another company. Less

Published 03/31/13