Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Travelosity

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by Travelosity
Voyager of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas
Member Name: Travelosity
Cruise Date: March 2013
Embarkation: other
Destination: Asia
Cabin Category: G
See More About: Voyager of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

Voyager of the Seas March 2013
I was a bit disappointed with the cruise, but it was enjoyable for the two weeks. The ship itself was lovely but the crew seemed totally disorganised starting with embarkation and ending with disembarkation. We were given times for embarkation which meant nothing and we were kept waiting in Fremantle Terminal for ages for some unknown reason.

They were fairly organised for getting off at Port Hedland with signs to the exit but this was lacking at our Thailand and Vietnam ports. I was asking crew members where do we go to get off but they did not seem to know or care to find out.

At Singapore there was no sitting in sections for disembarkation and it seemed totally disorganised with people being taken here and there trying to find their bus.

Most waiters were nice but some seemed totally untrained, reaching across me etc. and I found a few almost rude. One waiter pushing an empty trolley told me to "get out of the way"!! I could understand if the trolley was full of food...but even then he could have said it in a much nicer way.

I also found daily activities sadly lacking. There seemed a lot when you first looked at their Compass but most were 'seminars' trying to sell us something, and which were on each day.

Early dinner finished around 7-7.30 pm but the show did not start until 9 pm with nothing much to do for the hour or so. I would go in Cleopatra's Needle and watch the dancing but other than that I think it way too long a wait. Others I spoke to were of the same mind.

I did like the adult pool and spent most days there which as quite relaxing. All in all it was okay for 2 weeks but think I would have gone mad if it were longer.

Publication Date: 03/30/13