MSC Poesia Cruise Review by Cherrysoda232: Amazing Service & Great Vacation!!!

Cherrysoda232
Member Since 2013

Compare Prices on MSC Poesia Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Amazing Service & Great Vacation!!!

Sail Date: March 2013

As a first-time cruiser, I have to say that MSC not only met but highly exceeded my expectations! I was worried about all the negative reviews I'd read before I booked with them but I never encountered anything less than exceptional during my stay. From the moment we hopped aboard, we were greeted with welcoming, friendly staff.

Our room assistant, Claude was very sweet and polite. Our room was nicely laid out and the balcony was breathtaking. Our room were cleaned twice daily and room service was very prompt. The ship itself was always shiny and spotless. Cleanliness on this ship was notably a very high standard as we always saw staff cleaning.

Dinner was very enjoyable as well. I stayed away from the steak options so don't know how good those were but pretty much everything I ordered I was happy with. They had excellent tiramisu and blueberry cheesecake! Gotta give lots of praise to our waiter, Wartama, who was extremely attentive! If you ordered a second appetizer More or entree, he would bring it out to you within just a few minutes so if you wanted to try something else, you didn't have to wait long at all! He actually came to know our table pretty well because we kept the poor guy busy with new orders left and right but he was still able to keep us very well fed!

Drinks were very reasonably priced and the buffet had a large variety of options all day long. Loved the breakfast there! Oh and the soft serve by the pool was delicious as well!

As a young woman, I had been concerned that the entertainment and shows on the ship would be more geared towards an older crowd but I was pleasantly mistaken!They did a great job at picking shows that would appeal to any age group. The best shows were the late ones that played after dinner. Even if you arrived 45 min early, the seats would be all taken and you'd have to watch standing up but it was worth it. The Entertainment Team had alot of hilarious skits and you were always entertained watching their shows. I missed most of the theater shows but the ones I did see had great music and dancers.

I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE anyone that is thinking about booking with MSC to try them out! I have no clue what the neg reviews were all about, I just think that not enough cruisers that had a blast are leaving positive reviews but here's mine! My only complaint was that it ended. The ship was clean, spacious, and beautiful, the service was exceptional, so much so that they'd even remember our names as we'd pass them by. I can't say how much fun I had and how special this cruise was to me and it was all possible by MSC and their amazing staff. Will definately cruise with them again and again!!! Less

Read more MSC Poesia cruise reviews >>